4 Apr 2012

República Dominicana - Something In The Water?

The population of this amazing country of ours is only 10 million yet Dominican Republic has an abundance of beautiful women who have been naturally blessed.

Miss Issy (aka Dominican Poison) is certainly one of the jewels in our crown that makes us so proud.

 But don't take my word for it have a look at her Blog , there are always new fotos being added.

She has over 6,000 followers on

And her cam shows are said to be so hot that sometimes the edge of your monitor will discolor and smoke can be seen coming out the back.

I have heard that it is quite common to lose the power of speech during her shows.
                                                               Picture courtesy of  http://www.mississy.com/blog/

 Does anyone think it would be a good idea to shoot a Miosostis+MissIssy video...shall I ask her?
Tell me what you think.

11 comments:

  1. She and you should do cam shows also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Miss Issy and Kristina Milan to pose with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes.................................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miosotis, I will love to see a video of you and Miss Issy together. Maybe a wrestling or fight video, like what you had done with Melina Velba.
    I also saw that you had said there were only 3 people had made a comment. A lot of people visited your wesite but only 3 commented.
    That is why I felt that I should.
    Love you, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please do

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like miss Issy, very cute, but no miosotis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd volunteer for that gig. :) Issy is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Si Si Si las fotografias con los dos Pechuga a Pechuga LOL! Las mujeres kikeyana/ayitiana son las mas hermosas en el mundo YA... Kiskeya La Bella...Presidente Fria Y Una KIskeyana...K buena!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am commenting bc that would be one hot, hot video. please consider teaming up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miosotis, you are the most spectacular woman I have ever seen and I have seen millions. I would like to see you with Miss Issy but a better pairing would be you with Kristina Milan or Vanessa Del or better yet all three of you. Do you have any idea how many hard-ons that would cause?

    ReplyDelete